Chocolate CakeFrom vvm2005 9 years ago
- Cake: shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups of self raisin flour. shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups sugar (I use 2/3 cups brown sugar and the rest white sugar) shopping list
- 2/3 cups cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups of water (room temperature) + 1 tbspoon of vanilla shopping list
- 200 grs. of margarine or butter (I use extra light margarine) shopping list
- 2 eggs. shopping list
- 75 grs of chocolate chips. shopping list
- Filling (optional) shopping list
- 1 can (300 ml) cream shopping list
- icing shopping list
- 1 cup icing sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons magarine (I use extra light margarine) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cocoa shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water (you can use skim milk if you want) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 175 C /350F. Grease the mould you are going to use.
- Put the sugar and butter in a bowl and mix it
- Then put the eggs,
- Then the cocoa,
- Then the flour , water and chocolate chips.
- And now to the oven for 45 min (approx) depend of the oven.
- Just whipe the cream.
- In a bowl put the cocoa and icing sugar then add the margarine and the wate and mix until it is smooth. Put for a few min in the fridge and then spread the cake with it.