Chocolate Cookie BarkFrom gatorgirl 6 years ago
How to make it
- place semi-sweet chocoalte and white chocolate in seperate microwavable bowls
- Microwave until completely melted per package
- Add peanut butter to white chocolate and stir until blended
- Crumble half the cookies over each bowl and mix well
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto a wax paper covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolate (like a chess board).
- Cut through the chocolate mixtures to make a marble effect
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm and break into pieces. Store in the fridge.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- gatorgirl Baltimore, MD
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookgatorgirl Baltimore, MD
- Not added to any groups yet!