Lemon Cream Chicken And PastaFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
- 1 lb. tri-color rotini shopping list
- 3 oz Gouda or Chèvre cheese shopping list
- 1/4 C heavy cream shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice concentrate or, 1T fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 C broccoli florettes shopping list
- 1 C julienne cooked carrots shopping list
- 2 C diced cooked chicken shopping list
- 1T dill weed shopping list
- grape tomaotes shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, mix cheese, cream, lemon (juice & zest) & garlic and mash with a fork.
- Reserve 1/2 C of water from pasta as you drain.
- Stir veggies, cheese mixture & chicken into pasta.
- Stir in hot water from pasta as needed. (you will use almost if not all of it).
- Season with salt & pepper, Garnish with dill weed & tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!