Tandoori Chicken SaladFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 4 (4 oz) chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless shopping list
- 8 cups mixed salad greens shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, blanched shopping list
- 4 sprigs fresh mint shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) container yogurt, mango flavored shopping list
- 2 tbsp garam masala shopping list
- 1 tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 4 lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine honey mustard dressing, curry powder and ground cumin in a small sized bowl. Place in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to serve.
- In a baking dish, stir together garam masala, yogurt, and lemon juice. Add the chicken to the dish, turn to coat well. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning from time to time.
- Preheat an outdoor grill at high heat. Oil the grill grate, lightly with a brush and grill chicken until done, around 6-8 minutes per side.
- Mix together pineapple, onion, raisins, and almonds in a small sized bowl.
- Now, in a large bowl, mix the greens with dressing and 3/4 of the pineapple mixture. Separate the salad evenly among 4 plates and sprinkle equal amounts of the almond mixture onto each salad. Place the grilled chicken on top of each, then garnish with a mint sprig and a lime wedge. Serve.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!