Chocolate Mud CakeFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 2 cups mini marshmallows shopping list
- -------Frosting------- shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 lb powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter. In mixing bowl add melted butter, cocoa, sugar, and eggs, beating well.
- Add flour, salt, vanilla and chopped nuts, making sure all is well beaten.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until cake no longer sticksto toothpick.
- Cover with marshmallows immediately after removing from oven.
- Immediately begin frosting. In a medium saucepan, melt butter,milk,and cocoa, mixing well, until mixture is smootth.
- Beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until creamy.
- Pour on cake while warm. Frosting will soak into cake and some marshmallows will be visible.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating5 people
Great recipe...thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This really look great.I really can't wait to give this a try.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Love it! We tried it with pecans & French Vanilla marshmallows. A hit with the whole family!losaltma in Landof loved it