Walnut Stuffed PeppersFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- De-seed, stalk and chop 4 of the peppers,
- put them in a food processor.
- Add the walnuts and sundried tomatoes and process. until it's a pâté -like texture.
- transfer the mixture to a bowl and finish it off with the hand blender to get a smoother finish.
- Finely chop the onion and mix this into the pâté, but don't blend it. Transfer equal amounts of pâté into each pepper.
- Replace the lids, and place each on a serving plate.
- Spiral slice the zucchini and put equal amounts around the peppers. Finish off by adding some extra finely sliced sundried tomatoes, a few fresh coriander leaves, some walnuts and a drizzle of olive oil
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
Really different. At first I was a wee bit apprehensive. But then I tried to taste the flavors in my head and I read them off. This can be a taste explosion. *5* Thank you!
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it