Peach VinaigretteFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash and remove the pits from the peaches.
- Add all the ingredients, except the Guar Gum, to the blender container and mix at "high" speed for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are smooth.
- Slow the speed and sprinkle in the Guar Gum and mix for another few minutes.
- Pour into covered serving bottle or bowl.
- Store any unconsumed dressing in a covered container in the refriger
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
How did I miss this one? Delicious combo! Guar Gum is used as a thicking agent, and makes it a little easier to settle and pour. Great recipe!noir in Boston loved it