Barbeque Ham SandwichesFrom mrspotatohead 8 years ago
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp chili sauce shopping list
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp water shopping list
- ¾ tsp prepared mustard shopping list
- ½ tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1 ½ lbs shaved cooked ham shopping list
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine first six ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in ham; heat through.
- Using a slotted spoon, serve on buns.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!