Freezer Mashed PotatoesFrom sheba 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender - Drain well.
- Mash the potatoes until smooth. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Place potatoes in a greased casserole, dot with butter, cover and heat at 350 for 45 minutes, or until heated thru.
- OR: Place potatoes in a freezer proof dish such as aluminium pie plates, allow to cool and cover. Freeze.
- Can be thawed in oven, or remove from pie plate and microwave.