Shrimp in wine sauceFrom kandi 9 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in saute pan, add onion...simmer 3 min.
- Stir in cheese, mustard salt, and garlic. Keep on low fire untill cheese melts.
- Add the shrimp and sherry.
- serve over rice or noodles.
The Cookkandi Anchorage, AK
The Rating1 people
I am going to try this this evening. It looks scrumptious :)mitchki in Woodbridge loved it
Made this tonight with shallots instead of onions and about half the cheese called for (my husband says he doesn't like cheese but loves recipes where it is more subtle). Also I had white wine and no sherry. But it was terrific and will definitely ...moremitchki in Woodbridge loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!