Key Lime PieFrom lorilyn 10 years ago
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust shopping list
- 2 egg whites shopping list
- 4 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, blend together condensed milk, lime juice and zest.
- Mix in egg yolks and whole egg.
- Pour mixture into crust, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Meringue:
- In a large glass or metal mixing bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until whites form stiff peaks.
- Spread meringue over pie, covering completely.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Chill before serving.
The Cooklorilyn Lexington, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!