Fudge BallsFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, melt the peanut butter, chocolate chips, and maple syrup.
- Then fold in the chopped nuts.
- Pour the blended mixture into a bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once chilled, roll the mixture with your hands into bite-sized balls and place on a serving tray.
- Stripe with any frosting..
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
what's not to love.. Chocolate Chocolate and chocolate !!!peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
These look great. Will be making them for sure. Thanks, Briannabrianna in loved it
This sounds really good. These would be good for christmas.tanille1975 in Jasper loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!