Pepperoni Cheese Bake FritattaFrom mellian 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a greased 9" pie plate, layer the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- In a a bowl, whisk eggs, milk and basil. Pour over the cheese. Bake at
- 400 degree for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center
- comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- 4 servings
- Note: Greg whipped the eggs and milk for about 5 minutes. It made the
- quiche have such a nice texture. It was delicious, but very rich.
- From a leaflet from Quick Cooking
- November 6, 2005: Mel's notes: Added one more egg and minced onion and a few drops of hot sauce (usually chipotle Tabasco).