Root Beer Float Diabetic CakeFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Beat together cake mix, 1 1/4 cups root beer, vegetable oil and eggs
- about 2 minutes, or until batter is smooth. Pour into baking pan. Bake
- 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out
- clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Prepare frosting by combining
- whipped topping mix and remaining 1/2 cup root beer in mixing bowl.
- Beat until stiff peaks form. Frost cake. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 12 Servings.
- Dietary Exchanges: 2 Carbohydrates (or 1 Starch + 1 Fruit), 2 Fats
- Nutrients Per Serving:
- 251 Calories
- 3 g Protein
- 34 g Carbohydrates
- 11 g Fat
- 297 mg Sodium
- 59 mg cholesterol