Pumpkin Nut WafflesFrom dvisscher 8 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 3 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 3/4 c milk shopping list
- 1/3 c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 c canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a mixing bowl beat 3 egg yolks, milk, and oil with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the pumpkin then stir in the dry ingredients into this.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until stiff then fold into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into preheated waffle iron and sprinkle with pecans before closing lid.
- Bake until the iron stops steaming the serve with butter, maple syrup, and cinnamon whipped cream.
- Makes about 8-10 waffles.