Chicken and Rice CasseroleFrom brandmom 7 years ago
- 1 can of Cream of chicken shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup of UNCOOKED long grain white rice shopping list
- half a bag of frozen mixed vegetable shopping list
- 2-4 skinless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix cream of chicken, water, onion powder, black pepper, rice & frozen veggies in mixing bowl until well combined
- Pour mix into casserole tray.
- Season chicken breast with S&P and garlic powder lay over mix and cover.
- Bake for 45 mins or until well cooked.
- When done sprinkle shredded cheese over chicken and rice.
- Cover until cheese melts and enjoy!
The Cookbrandmom Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!