Pumpkin RollFrom joedee 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup Pioneer baking mix (buttermilk) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned or cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- center of roll ingredients: shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 6 tbsp. margarine shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla flavoring shopping list
How to make it
- Beat together eggs and sugar with mixer on medium speed.
- Add pumpkin and dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased jelly roll pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Turn out on a tea towel that has been sprinkled with confectioners sugar.
- Roll up and cool completely. (Roll towel up with cake to keep it from sticking to itself.)
- Mix center ingredients together: spread on unrolled cake.
- Reroll, without towel and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
The Cookjoedee Saraland, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!