Tortellini SoupFrom mikebrittain 7 years ago
- 1 cup chicken, cut into 1-2 inch chunks (optional, but could be from making 4 C stock) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 T margarine shopping list
- 2 13 3/4 oz cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 8 oz package cheese tortellini shopping list
- 1 10 oz package spinach, thawed shopping list
- 1 16 oz can stewed tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In 2 1/2 quart saucepan over medium high heat, cook garlic in margarine 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth and tortellini; heat to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients (except Parmesan cheese) and heat through.
- Top with Parmesan, generously.
The Cookmikebrittain New York, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!