Vegan Whole Grain PancakesFrom pamela 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup rye flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp white sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon (this is optional) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (this too is optional) shopping list
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the whole wheat flour, soy and rye flour, along with the sugar, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon (if preferred) in a medium sized bowl. Create a well in the center, then add in the vanilla (if preferred), soy milk and water. Mix well until the dry ingredients have been absorbed, then add in the pecans.
- Over medium heat, warm a griddle or large skillet, and add a coat of cooking spray. Pour around 1/3 cup of batter onto the skillet or griddle, and spread out to reach 1/4 inch thickness. Cook the pancakes until bubbles appear on the top, flip and brown on the opposite side. Serve warm.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!