Mayonnaise CakeFrom dianamae 8 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup Hershey's baking cocoa shopping list
- 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients into large bowl, stir in mayonnaise, stir in water and vanilla.
- Grease one 9"X13" pan or two " round pans and line with waxed paper.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until done. Test with cake tester or toothpick. It should come our clean. Cool on wire rack. When cool , frost with a buttercream frosting. ENJOY!
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookdianamae Syracuse, NY
The Rating4 people
OH MY GOSH...mayonnaise cake was made on a regular bases when I was growing up. My grandmother and mother made it all the time. Mom would make peanut butter frosting. Yum so good and I haven't made this in a long time. Thanks for the reminder of t...morescpepccee in Fort Mill loved it
remembering tasting a recipe with mayo a long time ago will surely trymumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
never heard of mayonnaise cake, it sure is something new for me. ill definately try it though!elize in Hudson Falls loved it