Simply Sweet Molten Chocolate CakesFrom cyates798 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter 4 3/4-cup custard cups, place on baking sheet.
- Microwave choclate and butter in large bowl on high 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar until well blended, whisk in eggs and yolks, then flour.
- Diveide batter between prepared custard cups.
- Bake for 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm, but centers are soft. Let stand 1 minute.
- Carefully run knife around cakes to loosen, invert onto serving dishes, serve immediately.
- Sift a little powdered sugar on top and garnish with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
The Cookcyates798 Odessa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!