Hot Cranberry GloggFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice shopping list
- 2 cups dry red wine shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 whole cinnamon stick shopping list
- 3 whole cardamom pods, lightly crushed shopping list
- 4 whole cloves shopping list
- thinly sliced orange, unpeeled shopping list
- Optional; raisins and/or whole blanced almonds shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, combine juice, wine, sugar, water, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves.
- At this point, you may cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Warm glögg in a pan over medium heat just until heated thorough.
- Float orange slice on top.
- Ladle into individual cups and add raisins and almonds if desired.
- Keep warm.
- TO MAKE WITHOUT WINE:
- Omit sugar and water and use 2 more cups of the cranberry-apple juice.