Gingers Meat LoafFrom gingerlea 9 years ago
- 1 lb, lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup French fried onions crunched in small pieces shopping list
- 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 handfuls homemade plain bread crumbs shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- Couple of good shakes of italian seasoning, garlic powder and worchestershire shopping list
- Hickory smoked BBQ sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together (have to use your hands!!!!) except for BBQ sauce.
- Pat into sprayed bread loaf pan
- Cover with foil and put in refrigerator to cool and set.
- Bake at 325 degrees until tooth pick comes clean from middle of the loaf.
- Spread BBQ sauce on top and put bback in oven until a litttle bit browned.
The Cookgingerlea Tampa, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!