Corn bread muffins -my takeFrom 99bordeaux 8 years ago
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar -optional (or more if want sweet) shopping list
- 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 milk shopping list
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained w/ 2 tablespoons juice reserved shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl lightly beat egg, then add sour cream, milk & melted butter & whisk to combine.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture & whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in corn & reserved juice.
- Line muffin tin with muffin cups & lightly spray each with oil (Pam).
- Pour batter about 3/4 full into cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack, but best served warm.
The Cook99bordeaux Richmond, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!