Chilled Yogurt Soup With Cucumber And MintFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds shopping list
- 3-1/2 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 cucumber peeled and coarsely grated shopping list
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1 fresh hot green chile seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whole fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Toast cumin seeds in a dry frying pan or saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Grind to a powder in a spice grinder then set aside.
- Combine yogurt and cucumber in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Scrape mixture out into a bowl.
- Add cumin and all of the remaining ingredients except for mint leaves and stir well.
- Chill soup until you are ready to serve.
- Serve in bowls topped with fresh mint leaves.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!