Pepper Pork with Chive SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground tri-colored peppercorns shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry shopping list
- 3 ounce package cream cheese with chives cut up shopping list
- Snipped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with pepper rubbing it lightly into the pork.
- In a heavy duty skillet cook pork in hot oil for 10 minutes
- Turn half way through cooking.
- Remove pork and keep warm.
- Carefully add water to the hot skillet then add sherry.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Add cream cheese.
- Using a wire whisk heat and whisk over medium heat until cheese is melted.
- Transfer warm pork to 4 dinner plates.
- Spoon sauce over pork.
- Sprinkle with snipped chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!