Farmers Market SandwichFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings shopping list
- 2 cups zucchini, and 2 medium-sized, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste, not too much though shopping list
- 4 New York deli-style bagels, Split: plain, everything, sun-dried tomato or sesame work great shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8 slices of tomato shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Melt butter in a skillet until sizzling and add mushrooms, red onion, zucchini, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender. About 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bagels on a baking sheet.
- Place half the cheese on each bagel half.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove bagels from the oven and top each with 1 slice of tomato.
- Divide vegetable mixture between bagels and top with remaining cheese.
- Continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!