Slow Cooker Bbq Short RibsFrom tinam 6 years ago
How to make it
- PLACE ribs in slow cooker; top with onions. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over ingredients in slow cooker. Cover with lid.
- COOK on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours). Remove ribs from slow cooker; cover to keep warm.
- SKIM excess fat from sauce; return ribs to sauce. Stir gently until evenly coated.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked vegetables and mashed potatoes.
- Note: Meats cooked in a slow cooker make great leftovers. Cover and refrigerate any leftover meat in the leftover sauce. When ready to reheat, remove and discard any fat from surface of sauce. Cook ribs and sauce in saucepan on medium-low heat until heated through (160°F), stirring frequently.
- Recipe and image from http://www.kraftoods.com