One Step Creamy Chicken BreastsFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 4 whole chicken breasts, split and skinned shopping list
- 8 thick slices swiss cheese shopping list
- 1-10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, DO NOT use cooking wine, please! shopping list
- 2 cups stuffing mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- If desired, debone chicken breasts.
- Arrange in a shallow 7x11 or 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with swiss cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and wine.
- Spoon evenly over chicken.
- Coarsely crush the stuffing mix and sprinkle over chicken.
- Drizzle evenly with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes, until thickest part of meat is no longer pink when slashed.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!