Mediterranean OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted olives shopping list
- 1 medium zucchini chopped shopping list
- 1 red pepper diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 9 large eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- basil for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook first 4 ingredients in hot oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until vegetables are tender.
- Combine eggs, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spray pie dishes with cooking spray.
- Line bottom of pie plate with crumbled cheese, vegetables and basil.
- Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow setting several minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!