Thai Lemon Grass Chicken SticksFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 10 oz of Minced chicken shopping list
- 1 water chestnut [skinned and finely diced], shopping list
- 12 lemon grass sticks [trimmed], shopping list
- 1/2 cupPanko breadcrumbs for coating shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch shopping list
- 1 tsp, Chopped lemon grass shopping list
- 1/2 tspSugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Premium oyster Flavored Sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon egg white shopping list
How to make it
- Mix minced chicken and water chestnut with marinade.
- Divide minced chicken into 12 portions.
- Wrap lower parts of lemon grass with minced chicken to form sticks.
- Coat sticks with breadcrumbs.
- Pan-fry chicken sticks until golden yellow(not brown) and done.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
How do you get the minced chicken to hold together? I love the sound of this dish. Would be fabulous for parties. I know it would go over very well.tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
5 ;)lanacountry in Macon loved it