Sinigang Na HiponFrom cutiechie_23 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 L of water shopping list
- 1 kilo of Sugpo (large shrimps) shopping list
- Calamansi or to make it easy Sinigang Mix (depends on how zesty you want it to be) shopping list
- ginger sliced into thin pieces ( 7 round, thin slices will do) shopping list
- 2 tomatoes chopped into halves shopping list
- 2 onion chopped into halves shopping list
- radish 1 long sliced ( not too thin not too thick ) shopping list
- eggplants 2 sliced shopping list
- 2 bunches of mustaza or kangkong (or any green leafy vegetable will do) shopping list
- 4 green chilli sliced a bit in the middle shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the chopped tomatoes, onions, radishes, ginger.
- While boiling, add the calamansi juice and chilli
- Boil for a minute just to give time for the flavors to mix
- add the shrimps
- salt to taste
- add the greens until half cooked.
- serve with soy sauce
- note: Wash the veggies thorughly especially the green leafy ones. Also wash the shrimps.
The Cookcutiechie_23 Quezon City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!