Remoulade SauceFrom oldgringo 8 years ago
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1 fresh serrano chile; seeded shopping list
- 1 cup catsup shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish shopping list
- 1/3 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 tablespoons Polish dill pickles shopping list
- 1 scallion shopping list
- 1/3 green bell pepper; washed, stemmed and seeded shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley shopping list
- 3 Spanish stuffed olives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Into a dry food processor bowl with blade running, drop the garlic clove and SEEDED hot green pepper. Process until finely chopped, then stop the processor.
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl in any order. Cover and process until well blended.
- Transfer to a covered refrigerator container and chill thoroughly.
- Keep in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- phinesse391 Nowhere, Us
- GRACE1234 DALLAS, TEXAS
- Geb Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- lauralgh Chagrin Falls, OH
- amillioocean Cumbria, GB
- cmmcelro Mt Pleasant - NE Texas Between Dallas And Texarkana, TX
- cocoloco Canoa, EC
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!