Chinese OmeletFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 3 eggs separated shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook rice until tender then rinse with hot and cold water.
- Make a sauce of butter, flour and milk and cook until thickened.
- Beat egg yolks then add rice, sauce, seasonings and cheese.
- Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour mixture into a greased shallow pan and bake for 40 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!