Abc SoupFrom bubbl3s 9 years ago
How to make it
- Peel onion into slices.
- Cut potatoes and tomatoes into large chunks.
- Cut carrot into small pieces.
- Boil the water.
- When water is hot, put in the pork ribs. Cover
- When water is boiling, put in the potatoes. Cover and reduce heat to medium.
- After about 30 minutes, put in the carrots. Reduce heat to low.
- Another 30 minutes later, put in the onions and tomatoes.
- Let simmer for at least another hour.
- You can also put all the ingredients into the pot at the beginning if you don't mind having extremely soft carrot and ripped apart tomatoes.