Slow Turkey Cooker And DressingFrom korkee1 7 years ago
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix shopping list
- 1 med onion diced shopping list
- 2 ribs celery sliced in 1/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 3 TBLS margarine shopping list
- 3/4 cup chicken low sodium chicken stock shopping list
- 1 4-6 pound turkey breast thawed, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground sage shopping list
- 1 tsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add stuffing mix, onion, celery, and cranberries.
- Combine chicken stock and margarine; pour over stuffing mixture, stirring gently.
- Rub olive oil on turkey breast and place on top of dressing in slow cooker.
- Combine all seasonings and sprinkle over turkey,
- Cover and cook on High for 1 hour.
- Reduce to low setting and let cook for 7-8 hours, or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of breast reads 170 degrees or juices run clear.
- Remove turkey to serving platter and let rest for 5 minutes before carving.
- Stir stuffing gently in slow cooker, let stand 5 minutes,
- Spoon dressing on serving platter around turkey.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookkorkee1 Fort Worth, TX
The Rating2 people
I have been searching for a recipe like this for years. I love the fact that you can do the stuffing and the turkey together in the slow cooker! My only change is to add extra onion. Love this!!!lagoulue in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!