Sun-dried tomato and basil vinaigretteFrom jaie 6 years ago
- 4 sun-dried tomato halves, NOT packed in oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste, just about 1/4 teaspoon each shopping list
How to make it
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl.
- Pour hot water over tomatoes to cover.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes until soft.
- Drain well and chop.
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine tomatoes and all other ingredients.
- Shake well.
- Refrigerate 2 hours and shake well before using.
- Makes about 1 cup of vinaigrette.