Beef StewFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 in. cubes shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice shopping list
- 2 strips celery, chopped into 3/4 in. pieces shopping list
- 1 onion, roughly diced shopping list
- 4 carrots, chopped into 1 in. pieces shopping list
- 3 potato, peeled and cut into cubes shopping list
- 3 tbsp instant tapioca shopping list
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon granules shopping list
- 2 tsp white sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 slice bread, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease (lightly) a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Over a medium heat, brown the stew meat in a large skillet then drain and place aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the tomatoes, bouillon granules, tapioca, sugar, salt, pepper and water. Add in the beef, celery, onion, carrots, potatoes and bread cubes then pour into the baking dish.
- Bake, covered, for 2 hours, or until the meat and vegetables become tender.
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!