Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter BallsFrom sheehydevil 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together, adding sugar one cup at a time to ease mixing. Mixture will be very stiff and slightly crumbly.
- Refrigerate for approx 45 min
- Roll into balls, stick each ball with a toothpick and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours
- Melt Chocolate Chips and Parawax in a double boiler.
- Dip Frozen balls i chocolate mixture removing toothpicks once dipped and using a spoon to cover holes. (or press a peanut half into chocolate over hole for garnish)
- Once chocolate has set store in refrigerator