Basic Cornbread MuffinsFrom pumkin 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400F and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Mix the cornmeal and milk in a small bowl so the cornmeal can soak while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- In a large bowl mix together the flours, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix the egg and oil together well and stir into the cornmeal.
- Add the cornmeal to the flour and stir to moisten.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin.
The Cookpumkin Kitchener, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!