Baked Chicken and Garlic OrzoFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- nonstick cooking spray shopping list
- 4 chicken breast halves skinned shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 10 ounces uncooked orzo pasta shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 lemon cut into 8 wedges shopping list
- Preheat oven to 350. shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray then heat over high until hot.
- Add chicken breast halves then brown meat side down for 2 minutes.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium high then add wine.
- Stir with flat spatula scraping brown bits from bottom of pan.
- Cook 30 seconds or until slightly reduced then set aside.
- Spray square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add pasta, onions, garlic, parsley, oregano, chicken broth, water and wine mixture and stir.
- Place chicken breasts on top then sprinkle lightly with paprika and lemon pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken then add salt and olive oil to baking pan and mix well.
- Place chicken on top then serve with fresh lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!