Fabulous Old Fashioned PopOversFrom divacook 7 years ago
How to make it
- Blend eggs, milk , oil and vanilla by hand with whisk,
- Add flour and salt. Mix at medium speed until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 425, spray popover pan with cooking oil.
- Fill popover cups 3/4 full
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes
- Turn oven down to 350 and bake another 25 minutes!
- Get ready to eat the most delicious popovers EVER! Amaze and delight your friends and family DIVA style! Enjoy and let me know how much you LOVE them!