Piggybank Pork BakeFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 4 ounces uncooked fine noodles shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shortening shopping list
- 2 cups cut-up cooked pork shopping list
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz ) condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can (8oz) whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 can (2oz) sliced pimiento shopping list
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 4oz) shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.F
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Melt shortening in a large sillet; brown meat. Drain off fat. Stir n noddles, soup, corn (with liquid), pimiento (with liquid), cheese and green pepper.
- Pour into greased 1-quart casseroe.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.