Dark Chocolate CakeFrom tkcsinger 8 years ago
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 2 Cups Plus 2 Tbls. White sugar shopping list
- 1 Cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 tea. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tea. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tea. salt shopping list
- 2 Large eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup 1/2 & 1/2, light cream, or 1Tbls. butter melted & enough whole milk to make 1 cup. shopping list
- 1 Cup Hot Fresh brewed coffee shopping list
- 1oz Square unsweetened baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Veggie oil shopping list
- 2 tea. vinegar shopping list
- 1 tea. vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- Preaheat Oven to 325 Degrees. Grease and flour 9x13 inch cake pan (I use unsweetened Cocoa powder instead of flour).
- Pour hot coffee in measuring cup. Break the 1oz square in half and drop into hot coffee. DO NOT STIR. Let stand for 3 min., to let chocolate melt on it's own. While Chocolate is melting start batter.
- In a Large mixing bowl sift together Flour, Sugar, Cocoa, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, and Salt.
- Stir Coffee and melted Chocolate until mixed.
- Make a well/hole in center of dry ingredients and pour in eggs, 1/2 & 1/2(milk), Coffee, Veggie Oil, Vinegar, & Vanilla.
- Mix until Smooth, batter will be thin, pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- Cool and frost.
- *Cooking temp and times
The Cooktkcsinger Lawler, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!