Italian SpreadFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
How to make it
- Empty room temperature margarine into mixing bowl, add ¼ cup of EVOO stir together, making a soft spread. For creamer spread use more EVOO.
- Add Italian seasoning and minced garlic and stir in.
- Allow to rest to allow flavors to meld together. Store in refrigerator.
- I keep extra spread in the used margarine tub to always have at hand.
- This is easy to use for making garlic bread!
- Good on grilled cheese instead of plain butter or margarine.