Stir Fried Pork with Ginger SauceFrom wokkingmum 9 years ago
- 200g lean pork or Flank (腰肉）(I'm using flank because it's softer) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice shopping list
- oil for wokking shopping list
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoon ginger juice shopping list
How to make it
- Slice pork and use a tenderiser (looks like a hammer with spikes) to flatten and soften the meat.
- Mix the marinade and marinade the pork for at 1/2 hour.
- In a wok, heat oil then saute the pork till cooked.
- Add in the light soy sauce and ginger juice.
- Saute for about 1 minute.
- Dish and serve with rice.
- Hitting the pork with a tenderiser will also help the meat absorb the marinade better. I'm using Light Soy Sauce to season because it adds colour to the dish too.