Buttery Chicken KievFrom jcfsaiyan 6 years ago
- 4 Boneless ,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped onions shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1/2 of a 1/4lb. Stick of butter (chilled) shopping list
- 1 egg ( Beaten well) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon water shopping list
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Well Crushed croutons (Any Flavor) shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon butter shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse Chicken and pat dry.
- Put each Breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
- Lightly pound into rectangle to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Remove Plastic Wrap.
- Sprinkle with a little Salt and Pepper.
- Sprinkle chopped Onions and Garlic on Chicken.
- Cut chilled butter stick into 4, 2 1/2 inch sticks.
- Place Butter Sticks in the center of each Chicken piece.
- Fold in sides and roll up Chicken like a jelly roll pressing together sides to seal.
- Stir together Egg and Water.
- Coat Chicken with Flour and dip in Egg mixture.
- Coat Chicken with crushed Croutons.
- Cover and Chill for 1 hour ( can be for as much as 24 hours).
- after Chicken is chilled, Melt 1 Tablespoon of Butter and add Cooking Oil. Add Chicken rolls to Oil.
- Cook over Medium/High heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown.(turning to brown all sides.
- Transfer to a 2 quart rectangle baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes at 400 degrees, or until Chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Spoon drippings over Chicken and Serve.
- *For Cheesy Chicken Kiev, Substitute butter sticks with any soft (good melting) Cheese you wish.
The Cookjcfsaiyan Maud, OK
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!