Easy Southern Style Banana PuddingFrom heather_lawrence 8 years ago
- 3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg Jell-O vanilla flavor (or banana flavor for a VERY rich banana taste) instant pudding and pie filling shopping list
- 30 Nilla Wafers (more if desired) shopping list
- 3 medium bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 tub Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed but still cold shopping list
How to make it
- Pour milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Arrange half of the wafers on bottom and up side of a 2 qt. serving bowl.
- Add layers of jalf each of the banana slices and pudding.
- Repeat all layers.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding.
- Refigerate 3 hours or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in regrigerator, as there is milk in the pudding.
The Cookheather_lawrence Bigelow, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!