Crispy Beef Lettuce WrapsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 8 large lettuce leaves shopping list
- 3/4 cup sliced water chestnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple, orange marmalade and 2 tablespoons soy sauce in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Cook ground beef stirring occasionally to break meat into small crumbles for 10 minutes.
- Pour off drippings if necessary then add green onions and remaining soy sauce.
- Season with pepper then cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture onto each lettuce leaf.
- Top with equal amounts of water chestnuts and carrots then spoon sauce over top.
- Wrap lettuce around filling and serve with remaining sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!