Sausage Pizza LoafFrom flavorsofitaly 6 years ago
- INGREDIENTS shopping list
- * 1 pound bulk Italian sausage shopping list
- * 1/4 cup each chopped onion, sweet red pepper and green pepper shopping list
- * 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix shopping list
- * 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- * 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni shopping list
- * 1 egg, lightly beaten shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion and peppers over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Combine crust mixes; prepare according to package directions.
- With greased fingers, press onto the bottom of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Combine the sausage mixture, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and egg; spread over dough to within 1/2 in. of the edges.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seams to seal.
- Arrange seam side down on pan and shape into a crescent.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.